Why should you choose the Bavarian Ritz Hotel for your getaway?
* The Bavarian Ritz Hotel is located just on Front Street the main street in downtown Leavenworth with free private
parking lot Exclusive for our guests. As you step out of the hotel you are in the middle of all the shops and
restaurants in downtown.
* Each one of our rooms and suites is different and uniquely designed and decorated, so no two rooms look the
generic all the same looking comforters, beds are different in each room, and each rooms has it's own
characteristics and uniqueness.
* We at the Bavarian Ritz Hotel believe that since most people look forward to take a couple days for a nice
getaway vacation, they would like, and deserve a little extra luxury and romance on their vacation or getaway, no
matter what their budget is. So we tried real hard to give that to all our guests whether they are staying in a
standard room or in one of our nicer and bigger suites. We have a wide range of unique rooms and suites to
accommodate the individual needs and tastes and budgets of all of our guests.
* We try everything we can to set a romantic atmosphere. Whether in most of our rooms and suites, or in the hotel
in general. So if you are coming for a birthday, anniversary, honeymoon, or any other special occasion, we’ll be
happy to put in the room prior to your arrival anything you request, whether it is a card, flowers, champagne or
wine bottle, box of chocolate, or anything else that we can provide to you. And we do have our romantic package if you want everything.
* We have on our website the description of every individual room or suite, and accompanied that with a big size
picture to all rooms and suites in the hotel, so there will be no surprises once you make it here. We truly want our
guests to have an enjoyable experience during their visit no matter what the purpose or the occasion of their visit
* We have the most beautiful view of the river and the mountains from our sundeck, whether in the summer or
winter, fall or spring. Just Perfect to relax; have breakfast or a snack, or a glass of wine.
* We have our own downtown parking lot FREE and only for our guests. If you ever been to Leavenworth you
know how important that is.
* If you are visiting Leavenworth by bus, we do complimentary pick up and drop off the bus station. Please make
arrangement when making your reservation.
* Our Friendly staff will do whatever they can to help you have a great experience, before you get here or after
you arrive. Please don't hesitate to ask if you need help or information to help you have an enjoyable
experience during your visit.
Please click on the picture to enlarge, then the back button on your browser to come back to this page
Our hotel is in a quaint beautiful building set in the heart of downtown Leavenworth, right on front street the main street in downtown. As you step out of our hotel you are within walking distance of shopping, fine dining, and Bavarian experience. Perfect for the family, business, or just a quiet getaway......Filled by romance and surrounded by beauty.
The picture below is our guests parking lot. This is a free parking lot exclusive for all guests that stay in our hotel. Groups are welcome here, the picture below was taken when a group of firefighters and police stayed at our hotel, and had great time during their stay.
The picture below is the entrance to our hotel, As you see, As you step out of our hotel you are within walking distance of shopping, fine dining, and Bavarian experience.
If you are a fan of Bavarian art, here is a taste of some of the pieces we have scattered all over our hotel, Enjoy
Please click on the picture to enlarge, then the back button on your browser to come back to this page...
One of our most loved perks is our sundeck located on the third floor to the rear of the building. The sundeck is perfect for an evening snack or a glass of wine, on what may be the most breathtaking view in Leavenworth….With a view like this you will fall in love all over again....
The pictures below are from the deck, Enjoy…..
The Deck in the summer
And the Deck in the winter